Saturday, December 8, 2012

Playful Chef Is Back At Totsy~Farmer's Market Set $2.00~~Check Out Mine!


Playful Chef is available again at Totsy! I was able to score some great things for only a few bucks the last time they were at Totsy. The Farmer's Market Kit is ONLY $2.00, I wish I could have taken better pictures  but it is a gift and I had to leave everything sealed.

You can still get a good idea of what is all included with it. I love the reusable  fabric tote, with the cute colors and covered in broccoli. 

This is the glossy 4 page tag that comes with it~ inside has some fun little pictures and information.



 While, I couldn't take it out of the bag, this is the hand towel and scrubber. Everything then can be stored in the green mesh bag when finished scrubbing those fresh veggies.

At the time I purchased this, I also got {2 of each} The Playful Party Planner & The Playful Playdate, each of these come with a CD to go with it. These are also gifts this year. When I purchased them they were only 50 cents a piece {Fantastic Deal}, now they are $2.00 each, which is still a great deal.

Other items available are an adults apron {$2.00}, kids baking set {VERY CUTE for $10.00}. I love the items from Playful Chef. I am sure that I am going to be giving in and buying more before the end of the day, hopefully they don't sell out. 

If it is your first order at Totsy, you will get free shipping. Even if you have to pay shipping cost because this is not your first order, it is very reasonable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment