Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dreaming Of Alaska? Enter To Win 1 Of 3 Dream Vacations To Alaska!



Enter to win one of three dream vacations to Alaska, just by "liking" TravelAlaska's Facebook page. The hardest part of this contest was picking the one I wanted to enter most. I ended up choosing to enter the "Unforgettable Ten-Day Cruise & Land Tour", which has a retail value of over $2,000.



It would be my dream to win any of these three. Alaska has always been the one place I have ever wanted to pack up and move to. My dream is to live in the most remote area in Alaska that I can find, build my dream cabin, and live out my days in the immense peace that I can only imagine is there. Check out below for a freebie that can be sent to your front door.


To enter the Dream Vacation To Alaska please go here.


If you are like me and LOVE everything Alaska, don't forget to pick up this amazing TravelAlaska Travel Planner free of charge. It is full of great information, picturesque scenery, and local woodland wildlife.

Fill out a short form with your mailing information and it will soon arrive at your door for your enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment