Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Totsy Boot Sale & My Order For Blue California Wedge Boot from the Fashion Boots by Dreams




The blue ones are the ones that I ended up snagging for $26.50. The other two colors are available, but the blue ones kept calling out to me. This coming from a woman that is not a shoe/boot fanatic. I swear that I own a pair of sneakers, they are about 5 years old. I don't buy shoes, never have been the type. At least that was up until last week.

Recently, our local thrift store had a sale on woman's shoe's, just $1.00 a pair. I spent the next hour looking at all the different styles and colors. I think something snapped because I walked out with at least 20 pairs. Most of the items I got were really out of character, my family thought I had the flu! They told me to lie down and get some rest. 

Yes, some of you would never buy used, but these looked as if they had never been worn. Anyway, like I said those blue boots called out to me and at that price I easily bought them. My husband bought me a pair of boots from Walmart last year, they were about $50.00. They fell apart within the month, I kid you not.


These boots below are some more selections from the Fashion Boots by Dreams Collections. The boots range in price from $17.50 to $26.50 {Reg. Price $31.50 to $48.00}


If you would like to take a look at them, you can head over to Totsy and look for the Fashion Boots by Dreams Ad. If you sign-up as a new member, you will get free shipping on your 1st order. That would make this an even better deal.

What I like about Totsy is that all the sale categories change in a few days. When free shipping is offered, it is for everything in your order and not a flat shipping rate per piece in your order. That can get expensive very quickly, if you aren't paying attention. At Totsy there is no need to worry!

Membership is FREE and they will send updates to your email on the new sales that have arrived, this is about once a day. As I said the merchandise is always changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment