Wednesday, October 17, 2012

E.L.F. Sale {50% Off Eye Makeup} Prices As Low As $0.50!


I have been on a bit of a buying spree the last few days. My justification is that most of what I have bought will be used for Christmas Gifts for the family. I can not beat some of these sales I have come across!


These are a few of the item, all but the last picture are $1.00. The last one I got for $2.50


For example this one that E.l.f. Cosmetics is doing on their eye makeup. When you enter the code OHMYEYES you will get 50% off you eye makeup purchases. Now you do have to get $20.00 into your cart first and it will not accept any other codes, like for free shipping. 

I am finding that I really should give all the details to a deal. So, no this is not a refer a friend to get any credit. This is just enter that code and get the discount off your eye makeup

What is great is that they have items as low as $1.00. The eye items that qualify include the eye tools, as well!

Below you will see the confirmation email that I got after my order. I actually needed 3 pictures to get it all. As you can see I got a lot of items: the total before the discount was $38.45 and then the discount took hold. I think that even with shipping this is a great deal for only $17.45!

My daughter will end up with most of it, I am sure one way or another she will. She is loving my online shopping spree, she is really benefitting from it.

This year with the older kids I have chosen to let them help pick out most of their gifts, so they can be happy with what they get. They were not happy about that at first, because they knew our finances. Now, they are thrilled at what they are going to be getting. The only problem is keeping it from them until it is time.

Anyhow, you do need to hurry as this sale ends 10/22! The last tidbit that I can give you is that if you share by email w/ 3 friends, they will throw something free in with your order. I have no clue what it will be, but it was a nice surprise after I shared with three of my friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment