Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hmm.. Gotta LOVE Taking LEAPS of Blind FAITH!

Because of situations with Ebay and their refusal to not only correct issues with us, but to outright stab many sellers in the back. We have changed venues!!

We have decided for now, to head over and start selling on Bonanza. I am pretty sure that we will have our fair share of troubles there too, but I am hoping that they are not as bad.

We downgraded our store at Ebay-to the basic. And are going to keep it going for a while to see how things go. I really am hoping that things are going to be better.

I have learned not to put all my eggs in one basket, and that is why I am choosing to "kinda" stay at Ebay.

Can anyone offer any advise on Bonanza? Anything good or bad would be much appreciated.

You can check out our NEW Bonanza Store here!!! Please do and let us know what we could do to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment