Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thrift Share Monday: Thrifty Easter Finds This Past Week....

This is the first time I/We have participated in Apron Thrift Girls (ATG) Thrift Share Monday. I am excited to see all the posts others have shared.

Here a few Easter finds I picked up over the week. The amazing thing is, I actually got these posted up in our store. I have more Easter stuff to list in the store, yet. I have no idea when (if at all) Easter related buying begins. With Valentines Day being here, I thought the next most celebrated would be Easter.

I have no idea what maker these come from, aside from the tablecloth & napkin set which had a tag and the Giftco Bunny. Here are the few gems I found and hope find a home this upsoming season.


Leacock Bunny Tablecloth & 6 Napkins



 Giftco Bunny Candleholder


1 comment:

  1. I love the last set of bunnies. How cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete