Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still Hanging In There....

(Coming from Danelle~~also known as the other half)



We (or should I say "I") am still hanging in there. I decided to take a chance and see if I could leave the store alone for a little bit, letting it run itself. I found out it can.

Although it does help when sales are at pretty much ZIP, ZILCH, NADDA!

I did however become frustrated by another customer that decided not to read the "Please Read Before Bidding" which pretty much states that items are used, that I can't guarantee that they come from a 100% pet/smoke-free home all their lives, and so-forth and so on.

But after venting a little over at Ebay Underground- I feel a bit better and ready to move on.

This past 30 days sure has not shown much promise, nor encouragement for getting out of this hole. I do take some solace in the fact that I am not alone. I do hope sales pick up a little. As long as I hang in there, really Rome was not built in a day so I shouldn't expect high results at first.



I am thinking that I feel more like this after dealing with frustrating Ebay adventures....I think my husband would agree as well....



So here's to better days ahead and much work to be done. Hoping everyone has some great days/sales in the coming days!


No comments:

Post a Comment