Wednesday, February 6, 2013

*Free* Amazing Resources For All Your Families Needs

Care.com provides a trusted place for families and care providers to easily connect, share caregiving experiences, and get advice. The company addresses the unique life-cycle of care needs that each family may go through — including child care, special needs care, tutoring, senior care, pet care, housekeeping and more. 

The service enables families to find and select the best care possible based on detailed profiles, background checks, and references for hundreds of thousands of mom-reviewed providers who are seeking to share their services.



What I love to use this for is my daughter and her friends. She has been able to use this site to find out the best rates to charge for babysitting in our area. I am fairly positive that it is no longer $2/child/hour, like it was in my day! 

I have used it to look for competitive views on researching child care, pet care, and for getting advice on many different topics. This is all available free and if you choose you can upgrade your membership!

For now I am only using the free membership, which is perfect for the information that I am looking for. I like having this kind of information at my fingertips, without the hassle of searching separately for the best deals or rates.

Register now for your free membership, take a look around because it sure can't hurt. 






No comments:

Post a Comment