Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Walmart Deal: Amlactin Body Cream Only $1.90 {Reg. $4.90}

$3.00 off any AmLactin product
Restore softness, suppleness and comfort to ultra dry skin with AmLactin. Perfect for use on the hands and feet or anywhere else the skin is rough and parched, AmLactin effectively smoothes and renews, leaving the skin with a silkier and healthier tone and texture.

With winter, I usually am applying lotion 2-3 times a day to keep my skin from drying out and getting itchy. I have heard such wonderful things about this product, and with the coupon savings-I think it is about time I test it out.


AmLactin Ultra Body Cream $4.90
Use the $3.00 Off One {1} Printable Coupon

Out Of Pocket Price- $1.90

These newly released coupons usually go fairly quickly, so if you want it print it now. You can usually print 2 times per computer. Just hit your back button after you print the first one. Doubling your coupons = Doubling your savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment