Thursday, January 17, 2013

Trying To Get Organized In 2013? Let Mabel's Labels Help You Out


Was one of your New Year's resolutions to get organized? If so, you'll be thrilled to find out that Mabel's Labels has just launched their newly re-designed line of Household Labels

 These labels are a must-have to help families get, and stay organized at home. Developed by professional organizers, these labels organize everything from storage bins, food containers and spice jars to craft supplies, electronics cords and trash cans. 

This was one of my New Years Resolutions-to get organized throughout the whole house. I have made a little progress, I have gone through papers, magazines, and some boxes filled with both memories and junk.

I really like the way these labels are styled. Even if I have to leave storage containers out for everyone to see, they at least are not an eye-sore. Plus, I can easily figure out what is in them.

My personal favorite has to be the spice labels. I have wanted to display my baking ingredients and spices on the counter, but could never find just the right look. I think these would look great in my kitchen, along with freeing up some much needed cupboard space.

Be sure to check out all of Mabel's Labels great new products today! 
Happy Labeling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment