Friday, January 11, 2013

Mini Oreo Cheesecakes {To Die For!}

OMG!!! Does not even begin to express my feelings over the recipes that I discovered over at Semi homemade Mom. Be sure to check out all the scrumptious, delectable items she has so graciously shared. 

I can imagine that my dieting plan, just took a left turn to "nope, not happen this year-ville"! Be sure to check out a few of my favorite posts like 30 Healthy Crockpot Dinners. Oh, who am I kidding all her recipes AND recipes submitted by her faithful followers are downright amazing!



Mini Oreo Cheesecakes


12 oz (1 1/2 bricks) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
12 whole Oreo cookies
6 crushed Oreo cookies
whipped cream
chocolate syrup


Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Place a whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Gently fold in crushed Oreos (I put them in a ziploc and rolled a can over them). Scoop cheesecake filling over each over cookie. Bake at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes or until center is set.

Let cool completely on counter and then refrigerate before serving. Top with some whipped cream and chocolate syrup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment