Friday, December 7, 2012

Totally FREE 1 Year Magazine Subscription {See My Copy For This Month & Get Yours To Start The New Year}

I had signed up to get this free subscription years ago, each time that it comes up I sign-up again. I have never paid one penny for my BabyTalk Magazine subscription. What is better is that it is delivered to my door every month, as this is not a digital magazine. I like being able to throw it in my purse or bag and have it on hand to read.

This is December's BabyTalk edition: you can see some of the articles that waiting for me to read inside.




I love articles that give a positive spin on pregnancy. I, personally, hate being pregnant. I think it has to do with the way I look. I am only glancing at this now but here is a little of what is in this article explaining some "crazy-cool" things pregnant chicks experience;

1. Suddenly, you want to be healthier...Pregnancy is when the most woman become truly interested in their health.......

2. Your boobs are bigger-and better {LOL, seriously it is one of the entries!}

The article itself has very interesting details. And wonderful suggestions, as well.

I don't think the one above needs explaining. If you have more than one child, you know exactly what they are talking about. They give great alternatives for helping with the introduction of a new one into the home.

Again, this magazine is available for free. You get 12 issues mailed to your door. I have even "gifted" these {collected a years worth or sent them directly} to family/friends that I knew would appreciate it.

This offer {especially a non-digital version} will not be around long. If you are interested you can click here to get your own subscription started, right before the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment