Thursday, December 6, 2012

Seasonal Kitchen Linen Blowout~ Prices As Low As $1.25

Deck out the kitchen (and the kitchenista!) in seasonal style with this fab and festive event! From fringed placemats to oven mitts, dish towels, and even aprons for little budding celebrity chefs, this whimsical collection will lend the hostess with the mostest even more culinary charm!



Here are a few of my top favorites, there are a bunch that you can choose from. It seems every person's style and taste is represented. And everything {with exception to the Dr. Suess Line} was priced between $1.25-$8.50!

I love anything with owls, so this is my top pick.

$4.00

$2.00


$8.50 {This would make a fantastic Christmas Gift!}


I love the Dr. Seuss aprons! All of them priced from $8.00-$20.00! I know that these would be perfect for anyone that works with small children, this could be an alternative to the nurses scrubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment