Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Great Gift For Your Puppies OR A Friends Pups! Deal Ends On The 24th

I ordered this for our pup, I am always worried that when riding in the car I might have to slam on the breaks. This would not be good for Lil Boy, I assure you. While, he does very well by not jumping around and staying in one spot, I just worry to much!

This will bring me peace of mind when having him in the car with us. He already thinks he's one of the kids, so why not buckle him in too!



What a great deal for you pup! Get 2 Clips AND 2 leashes. You could even get this for a Christmas present for family or friends to use with their dogs. For under $23 bucks, this is a steal! 

You do have to hurry, this deal ends Dec 24th!



Customers ordering today will receive the Click N Stay™ in black or pink for only $14.99 + $7.95 P&H, and as a special bonus, you will also receive an additional Click N Stay™ FREE - just pay an additional $7.95 P&H. This offer also includes 2 Adjustable Harnesses.

*State tax may apply.

30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (minus p&h).

Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.



No comments:

Post a Comment