Monday, December 3, 2012

FREE Debt Analysis~Simple To Get Started


This looked like it might just be able to help me get our finances and future on track. I love using free resources, because you get very useful information from each one. I know that not just one resources is going to be a pot of gold and solve all our issues. But by combining all the free resources, it gets you going on the right track to the pot of gold.

If you are interested you go to my list of free resources that I use by clicking here.

You only fill out a short form with your name and number to contact you. Then submit the "Schedule My Appointment" button.  I am probably going to receive my call tomorrow morning from the looks of it.
You will be receiving a call from one of their nationally certified financial counselors who will conduct a FREE financial analysis with you. This consultation is completely confidential. They do not share or sell your personal information to anyone. 
They are a non profit agency with a mission to help you get out of debt in the simplest and safest way possible, without filing for bankruptcy, and without settling.
The counselors are available Monday - Thursday, from 8am to 8pm, Friday from 8am to 5pm, and Saturday from 8am to 3pm. They will do their best to contact you immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment