Thursday, December 27, 2012

Claires Cold Weather Sale~Up To 85% Off {BOGO's On Hello Kitty Set and More}

Check Out The New Styles At Claires.com

I absolutely love shopping at Claires, they are always having great sales. Before Christmas I was able to pick up a few Tutu's for my daughter during their BOGO sale, the best thing about that was the Tutu's were in clearance. 

Now, they have gone insane on a Cold Weather Sale. Check out just a few of the items available. Hello Kitty Convertible Gloves for only $2.00, plus you get a free pair. That is crazy to me!

These are all selling out fast, which is no surprise to me. You have to click on the items to find out if they are sold out or not. 


My daughter is a Hello Kitty fanatic and she is going to be thrilled when everything I bought shows up. There were items that I was able to snag for the boys as well.

To make this deal even better, if you have a Shoprunner Account all these items qualify for FREE 2-day shipping!! Yep, I also got free shipping. I just recently signed up for Shoprunner, and now realize how much this IS going to save me.

Here are a couple more that I picked up, not Hello Kitty related:








No comments:

Post a Comment