Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MultiBin Toy Organizers Under $30~ 97 Cent Shipping! Disney, Spongebob, Sesame Street

I LOVE these adorable storage bin units. This would make a great gift this year and a useful one! Walmart has these available for $29.50 and only 97 cents for shipping. 

This is part of their Cyber Deal Week, so these prices won't be available for long. Check out all the sales they have going on for Cyber Deal Week!



I think the Sesame Street is my favorite! This is something I plan on getting for one of my littlest ones bigger Christmas Gifts, it will be perfect for holding all the new toys he will be getting. 




Each Multi-Bin Organizer has:

4 regular-size bins
3 double-size bins
2 extra-large bins
Bins are removable
Easy to assemble
Assembled Dimensions: 25"L x 16.5"W x 30.5"H

No comments:

Post a Comment