Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LearnVest: Take Control Of Your Finances For Free! Extensive Resources Available!


LearnVest also has a sweepstakes. Subscribe to the Cut Your Cost Bootcamp and be entered to win $2500 AND a LearnVest Personal Plan {RV Over $300}


I have stumbled across LearnVest, while looking for ideas on helping plan my budget and getting our family finances under control. This is site is AMAZING and I have just begun exploring it. 

The best part about this is that it is FREE! You sign-up easily by entering your email and password. While, the next screen asks you to link your accounts, this is something you can skip this step until you become comfortable with the website.

You also get an offer for becoming a new member, you can get a free session with a financial expert. Personally, I was wary of this since I had not yet seen what LearnVest had to offer. Now, I really want to link up my accounts and have a session with the financial expert.

I am going to take this one step at a time, and go through slowly. There is so much information to absorb and learn. I have chosen my first bootcamp, read further down to see what bootcamps are available. Also see the bottom of the post to see the Sweepstakes that LearnVest is running!

I plan on sharing tips that I think are useful, throughout my journey. I do highly suggest signing-up and see what LearnVest has to offer you!


LearnVest is to empower women everywhere to take control of their personal finances so that they can afford their dreams. We’re here to help by giving you the information, tools, and support you need to earn well, save well, and spend well.



Get Informed: The LearnVest website is full of expert advice, lifestyle tips, the latest news and more to keep you in the know. Our free newsletters are delivered directly to your inbox:


LV Daily: Lifestyle and money tips to help you live fabulously within your budget


LV Moms: Tips and tricks to manage your household finances in style.



The Market: An analysis of market events in a digestible chat sheet.
Bootcamp email programs show you how to tackle your specific financial issues and get started on your path toward financial freedom.


Get Organized
View all of your accounts in one place (for free!) with LearnVest’s My Money Center. Monitor your spending activity, create a personalized budget, and track progress against your budgeting goals with ease. LearnVest’s My Money Center will give you a snapshot of your overall finances, including your assets, debts, and net worth. LearnVest is protected by bank level security and encryption so your accounts are always 100% safe and secureGet Support
Sometimes you just want to talk to someone! Upgrade your account and receive a personalized financial plan. You’ll work directly with a dedicated LearnVest Expert, who will guide you toward your best financial life. Whether you sign up for a Budgeting Plan, Core Financial Plan or Complete Financial Plan, you’ll be on the right path with a customized to-do list tailored to your specific financial situation.


What are you waiting for? Take control today


No comments:

Post a Comment